Good morning wonderful friends and family! I have a feeling approximately 25/133 of you actually read this, but that's alright, I do tend to drone on. XD Can't say I blame you.
I am currently in a hurry because I want to watch a movie with Sister Stewart before pday ends, so this week might be a speed run.
Tuesday!!
This day was a blur because I took like 3 naps. You heard that right, getting to the title explanation in the first day! ...it wasn't just the first day. I was not feeling the greatest. Either all the ham was catching up with me, or I was sick. My companions were still able to do missionary work w/o so they lovingly let me sleep. We went to bed early that night. Come to think of it, I think we went to bed early every night... it was good for us.
The only thing I do remember from that day was District Council that morning in Dodgeville! It was very good, albeit strange because.... still getting used to the new district.
Wednesday!
I also slept several times this day. I believe this is the day my comps told me I wasn't allowed to exercise because I looked like I was going to pass out. I took a very nice hot shower instead. I think I passed out during dinner, and possibly during personal study this day. I took my temp, which was normal, but I likely got some kinda cold or something. I don't normally sleep this much. (As my parents could attest to haha)
Funny story about the exercise that morning that I coincidentally missed out on, it was apparently killer, and poor Sister Stewart and Sister Hollingsworth were sore for the next 3 days. XD
Oh gosh, the one lesson I was awake for was that evening, and it was with some Do Not Contacts we had.... well, contacted. That in itself is complicated, but we had a Zoom lesson with them. It went well at face value; they were very sweet, super kind, and seemed very interested. But if you look any further at aLL it was a vERY weird lesson. The Spirit wasn't there AT ALL. We all three bore our testimonies about how we came to know the Joseph Smith is a prophet for ourselves, and we shared a scripture etc; no Spirit. I was fumbling around for what to say because normally the Spirit kinda leads my thoughts. This time I was just kinda rambling and didn't know what I was saying.
Anyways, long story short, they invited us over for dinner, like insisted. We said yes there because it was really weird. We discussed afterwards and talked over how we felt, and even called the District Leader. We eventually came to the conclusion that we would tell them we can't come over or meet with them anymore. It was really really weird. If you want to hear the full story, hit me up some other time; I don't have that kinda time rn [right now] lol.
Anywho, it was weird and we felt very... heavy, and like.... in a bad place after, so we said a prayer and got back to work.
We also heart attacked our neighbor that evening! It was very fun!
Mutual was cancelled which was good because we were debating whether or not we should go anyways.
Thursday!
The neighbor came over and thanked us the next morning. She is the sweetest ever. We love her.
We had Zone devo that morning which was pretty good!! We started a vlog thing as a Zone in the Chat, and I did it 3rd. Dang it Elder Piercy. XD Actually I enjoyed it.
We still have zero miles, so we went on a three-hour walk to visit 4 less active members that afternoon. It was sO nice outside that day!! I actually..... kinda... got a sunburn... 😬👉🏻👈🏻 I wasn't expecting to, but oh boy was it nice that day.
Only one of the people was actually there/willing to talk to us, and we had an SPF (short, powerful, frequent, aka a short little lesson) with her! It was awesome! She said she really needed it at that moment!!
Friday!
We had Friday Finding Forum that morning which was good but interesting! President and Sister Murphy weren't there. The APs were running it instead. That was very fun, but it was a little strange. We have no clue why the Murphy's weren't there. They didn't say anything about it on the other call either. 🤷🏼♀️
We did weekly planning that day as well which was good! I think we also worked on our fb [Facebook] post which I believe goes up on Thursday if you wanna check it out on the page!!
》》》https://www.facebook.com/ChurchofJesusChristinSouthwestWI/ 《《《
Saturday!
We had the District Devo that morning, and it was pretty good! Sister Foster did it, and she did a great job! ...of what I remember... I was mentally still asleep.
We had a lesson with one of our friends Brooks and his daughter Scarlett that day which went really well! It even ended on time! But after the prayer he started asking rabbit hole questions again, so we got off schedule again. 🤦🏼♀️
We found someone that night!! That was exciting! First time in a while!!
We had Zone Finding that night which was awesome!! I always love a good Zone call!!
Sunday!!
Church was good! Chelle Cox spoke which was super cute! Also our friend Brooks and his daughter Scarlett came to church again!! They're super sweet, and we are always happy to see them there!
We walked to dinner that night which was good! It was definitely a longer walk. But.... whatcha gunna do when the ZLs ignore you (not really; they're very busy, but sTILL) and don't tell you your miles. (Just texted them. Maybe we'll find out by tonight how screwed we are haha) ((THEY RESPONDED!! NOT SCREWED!)) We got a solid 150 extra miles for this week and to cover what we have already gone over!! Thank goodness for our ZLs we adore them!!
Anywho! The member meal was actually really great!! We love the Woods!!
Monday!
We're mad chilling today! Just the usual! We cleaned the house and stuff. Only exciting thing really was that we walked around Main Street and checked out all the little boutiques! They were super cute!!
That's
all folks!! Love you's!! Have an excellent week!
We
can do this!
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
![]() |
| 1) Impromptu photoshoot |
![]() |
| 1) Impromptu photoshoot x2 |
![]() |
| 2) District Lunch!! |
![]() |
| 3) MY lunch!! 😋 |
![]() |
| 4) Sister Stewart's favorite picture as a meme |
![]() |
| 5) Sister Holly's Splits |
![]() |
| 6) Sister Stewart's Splits |
![]() |
| 7) My ...not-splits 🤣 |
![]() |
| 8) Your weekly dose of missionary memes |
![]() |
| 9) It was kinda cold on Monday |










No comments:
Post a Comment