Hello and welcome, my good friends and family!! This week I have like legit 5 minutes to write my email, unless I send it out way late this evening, so we're gunna see how I do.
Monday
Honestly don't remember much, must've been a pretty chill pday haha!
Wait, no it wasn't lol, we drove to Rapids and had interviews with President Hansen, and then stayed the night with the Rapids sisters for......!
Tuesday
ZONE CONFERENCE!! Zone conference was amazing as usual; we did the breakout rooms again which was so fun! I got to be with Sister Anderson, which was a blessing!! She's a cutie, and I adore her. Sister Williamson was also there, and tHAT was awesome to see her!! I love that girl. ❤️
We had four breakout rooms in different rooms throughout the building. The classes were: comp inventory, green/yellow dots in areabook and their differences (long story), family history, and missionary health and well-being!! All great classes! My favorite was probably the missionary well-being or comp inventory ones! All good discussions!
We had Chick-fil-A for lunch again; grateful I had the foresight to bring ketchup.
I got a tie from Elder Johnson who was in Dodgeville back in the good old days. He's going home this transfer, so that was probably the last time I'll see him, at least for a good while. The reason behind my desire for a tie... you'll find that one out later.
Äldste Johnson and Elder Hansen taught me how to tie the tie though, and... needless to say I will be featured in a few missionaries’ weekly emails this week lol. XD
After ZC, Sister Horton (Rapids) got permission to visit one of her recent converts from an old area who moved to Green Bay, so we did that, as well as we found someone for the Oneida Elders by total accident. It was awesome!!!
Then we drove home. Zone conference was pretty much all day. It was crazy.
Wednesday!
Wednesday was epic because we went to Starbucks to study again, and THIS TIME, they had the creme base back, so I got to try a Strawberry Frappe!!! (Finally! Only been waiting my whole life lol) Although, it was a special one cause they still don't have the strawberry puree or whatever in stock, so they used Açai and dried strawberries and blended that. Or something to that effect idk. In any case, it was really good. 😍
After lunch we helped Sister Lonsdale stain some of her bricks on her house, which was very fun, and very tedious but satisfying work!! If/when I come back to visit, I'll remember that I made a mark here haha! Super cool! Sister Lonsdale is awesome!
We also went to Talisa's house and had dinner with her which was so fun! She just wanted to study the Bible, but it was awesome to just be able to talk to her again!! The dinner was also really good XD
After we were done with Talisa, we headed to the church building and attended mutual!! It was pretty great! We mostly just talked to the youth, but we enjoyed it all the same!
Thursday!
We did some weekly planning, and we had a dinner with Sister Caldwell!
That dinner was amazing. Holy cow I love Sister Caldwell! She had also invited the Smiths over, (one of them, there's two families of Smiths lol, not the ones we've gone over for dinner with before) and they were awesome as well!! All in all we 100% enjoyed our time there. :)
She also gave us leftovers, as well as our own bag of the freezer cookies she made us the time before that we adored.
Friday!
Oooookay so Friday. Friday was crazy lol XD
Friday afternoon we had a lesson with Christel, but weirdly enough, we hadn't planned on it. We just called her around 11:00 am, I think, and asked if she was available. She was.
The lesson itself was rather chaotic, we git there, and she had recently found out she was going to need to move (long story), so she told us this would probably be the last time we met. Not so! We actually set up reoccuring times to come over and share a short message. Woohooooo! The lesson part tho, was crazy. We had invited her to pray about baptism, and she wasn't really down for it actually, at least not the date we suggested. I don't really have time to explain the whole sitch, but it was a whole ordeal lol.
That evening! We went to the Amish dinner! And this month's menu?? Fish fry. Oooooh yes. You heard me right. Long story short on that one, it was cod, and if I pretended it was weird potatoes, I could manage lol. It was eh.
The dessert was amazing as usual though!!! 😋
Saturday!
Saturday we had lunch with Sister Calli, and she is still the cutest cutie pie. I adore her. She's so fun to talk to. She took us to the Blue Herron again, and this time I got the... Strawberry coconut salad or something??? Idk what it was, but I turned it into a wrap, and got my free side of fries because of it XD. Might get it just as a salad next time because they might be more filling idk.
We went to the church and did some family history, and that was so fun!! Sister Olsen found out that one of her lines goes all the way back to Adam and Eve; it was AMAZING.
We also stopped by Sister Larson's, but she's not feeling well, so she said we should come back next week. So we said we would of course.
We went to the Freeman’s for dinner!! We hadn't been able to for the past two weeks, so Sister Olsen finally got to meet them!! We had a great time with them!!
Sunday!
Oh boy, Sunday was kinda chaotic. We started off with ward council, which was actually surprisingly good this month! Less contention, just... discussions instead. Not too contentious, so that's always good.
Church was great! It was fast and testimony meeting, which is always amazing. Both Sister Olsen and I bore our testimony!! We got up pretty much at the same time; it was awesome 😆. We also said the opening and closing prayers! AND I got asked to speak in church next week which is always fun!!!
After church the Taylors invited us over for dinner, which we were pretty happy about haha! They're really fun! We love them!!
Today!! Today was district pday, and I'll write more about that next week, but I will say, getting hit upside the face with a Frisbee kinda hurts lol XD. Why do my favorite district pdays always result in pain for me?? (Bonus, this one's definitely going to be a gnarly bruise XD)
That wasn't the only thing that happened of course, it's just the one thing that I have time to mention. XD
Thats all, folks!!! Have the bestest week!!
We can do this!
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
Photos to be uploaded, names to come later sorry ❤️❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment