Hello hello my dear friends and family! This week was quite the interesting ride, so let’s get right on into it, huh?
Well firstly... sorry I didn't write last week; I was quite sick. QUITE... sick. Not a party. But I'm better now!
Unfortunately if I take the time to write out the WHOLE week of last week, I won't get to this week at all, so I'll just give some highlights and lowlights.
Highlights!
- I applied to be an FSY councilor, and used a member's computer to do so! We got to hang out with the members after, and they gave us some snackage, and dinner as well. They told us to "take a load off" and relax on the couch for a bit lol. We had a good time with them. I'm grateful for the Houdeks.
- we had several lessons with our friend Emma! She's pretty awesome! ...it's going to be hard to help her give up her coffee tho.... π
it's all she talks about. π
- we had a District lunch at Chick-fil-A before our "District Conference". Instead of District council last week, we had district conference. President and Sister Hansen joined our district council as did the APs (for everyone else, that's out of the ordinary lol) and the ZLs. It was awesome! Not a whole lot of notes to share, (they're in the other room really is the problem XD) but it was awesome!!!
Pres and Sis Hansen with the APs are going to one of every single district's district council this transfer. Absolutely buck wild. I don't think the AP's are going to be at any of our regular district councils because of it. :'( We miss them.
- the Beckers took us out to Noodles & Co! They're super fun! We loved talking with them!! :D
- ✨️ weekly planning!!! ✨️ we redid the board a bit because we wanted to make more room. (It didn't work; it uses the same amount of space. π) it's still fun tho!! We also put up the other board so our wall is completed.
- we had dinner with the Mains!! OHHHHHH HOW I LOVE THEM!! They are my NEW FAVORITE family!! They have the two most DARLING little children!! Their youngest is a darling little man. He is so friendly. When we were over there this time, he was crawling all over us, and we loved it. We can't pick him up, or do much besides give him a high five and knuckles, but if he hugs us? Sits next to me and hold my hand?? That's his choice, man. And I ain't about to refuse a small child's desire to hold my hand.
- we had a pass-off lesson with Marshfield! That was really cool actually because both Sister Dye and I have taught this guy named Cody, and he reached out over fb to me and asked to start meeting again. So we set up a pass-off lesson, and it was all Marshfield past and present missionaries with Cody on the phone. It was awesome! He's definitely looking for truth rn and it was amazing!!!
- had a good lesson with Isaac where we invited him to pray about baptism, and he said he would! He's so cool!!
- we also went to the Divelbiss' for dinner again, and we had a great time with them! Their daughter, (whose name is also Hannah) went to FSY last year, and she adored every minute of it. She talks about it every time we're over. I told her I applied to be a councilor, and she told me "you'd be the fun councilor." Which made ME pretty happy that she thinks so! She then proceeded to show me and tell me all about her councilors. It was awesome! I'm super hyped to maybe, possibly, be able to do that as well!!
Okay! Now on to this week!!
Monday!
Last pday was Sister's pday. It was unfortunately, also the day I was puking my guts out. That was NOT fun. But luckily Sister Barker, our mission nurse, said it was just a 24 hour bug most likely, and that's about how long it lasted.
We missed the first part of the pday, because well... aforementioned reasons. But I felt better when they were going to the Goodwill, so we drove out there and went thrifting with the Sisters. I got myself a new dress. Only one because I have restraint, but it adore it. It vibes with the 50's, and BOY do I love dresses from the 50's. It makes me very happy.
After that we went back to the church and played games, namely, cover your assets. And even though I have literal YEARS of experience, I still came in last. π€£π€£π€£ I don't mind none. It was fun either way. I was just happy to be there at all.
A’ight, it's that time of night again, we're doing highlights for this week too.
- I did not die, however close. I did, however, throw up at 1 am last pday. That was pretty close to feeling like death. I wasn't particularly fond of existing at that moment in time.
I do not have time to write the rest of it; there will be a VERY brief summary next week. The title is based on this:
[Quoting a child going rogue in his Primary program:] "I'm going to change what I am going to say. Jesus is like a Monster Truck. Jesus is powerful! Jesus is creative! Jesus can crush things. Yes, He can! Amen."
We can do this!
¡SΓ se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
¡SΓ se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
Pictures to be updated later
No comments:
Post a Comment