Oh boy here we go again!
This week we had a couple of member meals again! It's always super nice to be able to be with the members. :) One of the meals was with all 6 missionaries in the ward (our quad and the Hmong Elders) and it was so we could have correlation instead of on Sunday. It was pretty awesome! I love the Dyrdalls.
The other time was with one of the Hmong ladies and we've been over there before. Her name is Ying Mua, (spelling??) and she's Hmong, and she always makes us literally sO much food. Its always delicious, although I don't really want to know what some of it is. XD We had Eggrolls and some type of stir fry dish with meat in it, as well as rice. She gave us leftovers which is sO stinking sweet of her. We had some the next day, and it was still absolutely delicious.
Then I alSO got to have an interview with the Mission President this week! He's so cool! Unfortunately he and his wife are leaving in like 5 months, so we'll have a new mission president and wife, and I'm sure they'll be awesome too. But we sure will miss President and Sister Murphy.
New Years Eve was pretty great! We celebrated midnight! ...At 10:30!!! XD It was awesome. In reality, we had a pretty great district call that was absolutely cHAOTIC XD straight up I think we all forgot the purpose of the call. (It was to decide what we wanted to do for District P-day which is today. ...I'm still not sure what we're doing XD)
Speaking of the district, it was kinda a chill group the first couple of weeks, and then all of the sudden this last week it became a whOLE different vibe. It was super high energy and fun all of the sudden! It's awesome!! But Transfers are next week so rIGHT as we get used to each other we leave! I'm so sad. Ah well. There will be other districts. XD I love these guys tho! This week we started sending Polls into the group chat e.g. "who would be most likely to trip on the way up to bear their testimony?" or "who is the most likely to bring home a stray puppy?" etc XD. It's pretty fun to see everyone's responses.
On Saturday we did exchanges within the quad. The greenies swapped trainers for 24 hours, so I was with Sister Hoki! It was so much fun! I got to see how she did things maybe a little differently than Sister McGary. It was awesome. We got to do something called "creepy calls" which is where you find people who have their phone number on their facebook page that you've friended, and you just cold call them. It is a tad bit creepy, but it was honestly pretty fun XD. We only ended up finding two numbers, and neither answered, but that's okay! Save them for another day haha. XD We also got to know each other a little bit better, which was awesome!! Sister Hoki is so much fun!!
Sunday was testimony meeting which was pretty sweet! One of our recent converts who hasn't been able to come to church in a long time was even there which was awesome!!! I didn't recognize him in person and without his hat XDXD. But that's okay.
I made Sunday dinner last night as well!!! It was Chicken Pillows, and my quad mates all loved it!! (Sister Hoki didn't have any, but she doesn't eat dairy, so that's okay XD I knew that beforehand.) They were tOTALLY picture worthy, and absolutely delicious. Making dinner for people is fun!!! Especially when they have never had it before lol.
That's about all I have to report for the week!! I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year and that you're doing well!!
Love you guys!!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
| 1) District Call on New Years Eve |
| 2) Glorious GIF of President Murphy |
| 3) We played some games! |
| 4) Sunday Dinner Chicken Pillows!! |
| 5) Chicken Pillows part 2 |
| 6) Sister Hoki with a knife??? (is she okay???) |
| 7) Sunset |
PS: sorry this email was a little rushed, we don't have a lot of time today XD
Love Y'all! Keep being awesome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment