Hello and good morning everyone!! I hope you's have had an amazing week!! So, interesting scenario, my calender app, Areabook, has been glitching out since yesterday, so I no longer have any concept of what happened this week, so we'll see how this goes.
(Yes that's ^^^ the inspiration for the title)
Monday was chill, that's about all I remember. The ice cream was good tho! From Webbers? Yep. Good stuff.
Tuesday!
We had District council which was fun; it was the first one, so it was more of a testimony meeting than anything. It was pretty awesome! We got to roleplay with the ZLs, and for the first time in my life, my comps weren't terrified of them. XD Idk why people are scared of the ZLs ever; they're just Elders; they're as goofy as the rest of us.
Anywho, we went to lunch at this cool Mexican place after, and let me tell you... that was a gOOD burrito. I ate nearly the whole thing, which is impressive, because we hadn't realized that the Elders were splitting theirs. I ate about 80% of mine. I had a few bites left, but I was so stuffed that I couldn't finish it.
That evening we had a lesson with our friend Dean and a member joined. They got along really well, and ended up hopping on again after the call ended to talk to each other without us. 😆 It was awesome.
I have no clue what happened the rest of the day without my schedule... 🤷🏼♀️
Wednesday!
The only thing I know for sure happened this day, was that we went to mutual, and promptly turned around because it was water kickball, with slip and slides, and there was no way we'd be able to play AND keep the standards, so...
It ended up working out though because we had a lesson with our friend Talisa and "found" her!! She's pretty sweet! We had the lesson at a park which was fun! Right as the sun was starting to set too! 🌅
Thursday!
So as far as details go, I got nothing.
But! We had another lesson with our friend Dean, and a member joined this one as well! She has gone through similar struggles and overcame them so she bore her testimony to him about it, and it was SO powerful! It was incredible! Even if we had a solid 10 minutes of struggle to help her figure out her audio, it was worth it.
We also found our friend Dawn through the [Facebook] page! She is so elect! More on that later.
Friday!
All I remember here is:
We had lunch with a member, a cute little old lady who made this MASSIVE pan of lasagna. It was awesome! (Still nothing beats Dad's, haha) It was a lot of fun. She had a cat, AND a bird, which was very entertaining to watch.
That evening we also went to an Amish dinner. Now THAT was epic. It was really good. It was chicken and mashed potatoes, and y'all already know how I feel about my potatoes. 😋 They also had homemade ice cream, and THAT.... that was some good stuff.
We were pretty stuffed that day as well.
We also had a lesson with a less active family! Only minor problem, they pretty much only speak Spanish... the Dad spoke a little English, and the son was completely fluent in both, but the mom had no idea what was going on. I tried my best to say hi and include her, pulled up the verse in Spanish on my phone so she could understand. Don't know if it helped, but hey, I tried! :) We're bringing someone who speaks Spanish with us next time.
Saturday!
There was supposedly going to be a big storm this day, and pretty much all of our SPFs were cancelled because of it. 🤦🏼♀️ The thing is, it just rained a little and that was it. *sighhhhh*
Also our meal cancelled on us too because one of their daughters got sick. But hey! They provided us with to-go food, and we just stopped by to pick it up! So that was awesome of them.
We also had a lesson with our new friend Soloman! He was really cool! We taught him the Plan of Salvation (PoS), and he mostly liked it, and we invited him to pray about the whole thing and the parts he wasn't sure about.
The rest of the day was rather drab. We didn't do a whole lot because everything was cancelled. We tried to be productive best we could though.
Sunday!
Church! Church was actually so good! The McKees have a son that just got home from his mish, and then another son who leaves tomorrow for the Provo MTC. So because of this, we got a homecoming talk and a farewell talk from the same family on the same day. It was pretty awesome!
After church we went to say hi to the McKee twins, (both just recently returned home) and they offered to join any lessons possible! As did Ian! We love RMs. They are always so eager to help us out! :D
Good news based on that, Ian is going to join us for a lesson on Tuesday, which means he's not ignoring us anymore, so that's good!! 😆
We also had a lesson with our friend Dawn that we found on Facebook, and we taught her PoS as well, and she LOVED it!! It was so sweet!
That's about all I've got on Sunday besides Mission Prayer which was amazing as usual!!
Today!
Today is another chill pday, but I like it that way. I'm really not sure what we're up to XD. Shopping, maybe getting food, and talking to the fam.
...That seems to be about all, folks! The lesson we've learned is that I really don't remember things without it being written down. Maybe that's a hint from the Lord... hmmm...
Anyways, I sure hope yous have had a fantastic week! I love you all so much!!
(\_/)
( •.•)
(>❤️
We can do this!
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
Photos!
![]() |
| 1) Webber's Ice Cream 🍦 |
![]() |
2)
Pretty clouds!! 😍☁️ |
![]() |
| 3) District Council selfie |
![]() |
| 4) DC ft. BTS 8th member |
![]() |
| 5) Elder Hansen himself!! 🤩🤣 |
![]() |
| 6)Zone conference pics!! (Last week) |
![]() |
| 6)Zone conference pics!! (Last week) x2 |
![]() |
| 7) Gorgeous Wisco |
![]() |
| 8) ☁️ C L O U D S ☁️ |
![]() |
| 9) Wisconsin skyline |
![]() |
| 10) Been writing a lot of cards this week |
![]() |
| 11) Yummy sweet potatoes |
![]() |
| 12) If you know, you know. 🐈⬛🐞 |













No comments:
Post a Comment