Tuesday, September 20, 2022

✈️ Flyin' Solo ✈️

Okayyyy!! Wassup my good friends and family!! This week was pretty crazy!! Transfers are this week, and that's always insane!! I don't have the motivation to write an email this week, so yous might get lucky with a shorter one this time.


Monday!
We were going to have a district pday, but the Rapids sisters got COVID, so we didn't do that. We just had a regular old pday and cleaned and stuff so, it was chill haha!

Tuesday!
We went to the Bauer's and had an SPF with cute Sister Bauer! I love her lots!!

I made dinner for us this day! It was the only day besides Monday where we didn't have a meal, so that was really nice! I made Shepherd's Pie!!

Wednesday!
Wednesday was crazy! We postponed our personal study because we got an emergency call from a returning member to drive out to Spencer and do some cleaning service. Which we did! It was pretty good! Lol her toddler had Frozen 2 on, and I was far more into it than the kid was even though I couldn't see the TV XD. I was just doing dishes jamming out to my favorite songs, telling Sis Pear what part of the movie it was at XD. That's one of my favorite movies actually.

We had lunch at McDonald's with Sister Calli which was so fun!! I love Sister Calli; she's absolutely darling.

We had a few lessons with friends and such which were good!

We went to the Smith's for dinner, and they had lasagna again! ...I'm having that for dinner tonight too.... 😅 I'm getting kinda sick of having Lasagna. We have it actually kinda a lot. I just want dad's lasagna that's all. 😥😣

Anyways, the lasagna was good, but they made it with sausage... which I'm allergic to lol. Good times. The Smiths are super sweet though!! I absolutely adore them!! Definitely some of my favorite people!!!

Thursday!
We had a few lessons that morning, and we had District council after lunch!! We all went out to that Mexican place again. (Sans the Sisters who were still in quarantine...) I managed to finish my whole burrito this time which was honestly impressive.

District council itself was good; we had half an hour to kill in between lunch and the meeting because the Sisters couldn't join until 1:30p, but we were done with lunch by 1p, so we just made up a bunch of the RANDOMEST get to know you questions, and rolled a dice for which one we had to answer. I'm not even going to bother trying to recall them lol. Dumb teenagers XD.

The Sisters joined via messenger call, and we were able to have our DC.

We went to the Beazer's for dinner that night, and they had Mexican too! I was literally so stuffed. So much food!! It was so amazing though!! They're darling!!

Friday!
Friday we did weekly planning for the last time, and we went to the Curtis's for dinner! We also filmed a church story with them, which they were SO excited about! Haha they're really fun to do.

Saturday!
We had New Missionary Summit for cutie Orozco, and it was definitely different than before, but it was so good! I love President and Sister Hansen so much!!

We had an SPF with Sister Larson, and Sister Richardson came! That was awesome of course!!

We went to Casa Amigos for lunch, which is definitely a big part of the reason I'm broke... it's okay XD I'll survive somehow. (It was also the third time we'd had Mexican that week. 😳)

After that we had an SPF with Sister Parks; we helped her clean the church building's windows before heading off to the ward party!

The ward party was pretty fun, but never have I been more exhausted from just talking to people. So many people were there, and the family hosting it has a pond in their backyard, and I couldn't swim... 😣 so saddddddd!! Anyways lol, it was pretty fun! Eliana was there, and we got to talk to her!! She's a cutie!

Sunday!
We had the shortest, and probably again not effective coordination meeting before church, but progress!

Church itself was great!! We had Crystal and her son Diamond attend, as well as a less active Sister Karnga! Plus Dean watched over Zoom, as did Sister Larson! It was pretty awesome!!

Second hour Sunday school was about Isaiah, and I'm not gunna lie, all I remember is talking about Christ and the Restoration, and the microphone screeching every 45 seconds or so.... it was terrible. XD the microphone not the lesson lol.

We took pictures with a couple people before heading to the Bauer's after church. The Bauers are darling!! We had a good time with them too and took pictures with them as well!

Our dinner cancelled on us last minute, but luckily we'd been doubly invited for dinner, and the other family was more than happy to have us over. We didn't share a message because it was their daughter's bday party, and we're going again on Thursday, plus there were a lot of people, so he just told us to share it on Thursday. 👍🏻👍🏻 Okay by us!

We had studies after dinner because of how crazy the day was haha!

We had mission prayer where prez announced a lot of changes happening with transfers, but not who was going where. That was for Monday night.

The biggest news that affects all yous, at all is I'll find out about transfers on Saturday or Sunday instead of Monday, and pday will always be Monday. No more Tuesday pday. So that's hype!

Monday!
We visited a lot of members because we didn't want to be sitting around all day.

We bought lunch and took it to eat with Sister Larson. We all enjoyed our pizza haha! It was a lot of fun!

We went to see Sister Richardson, and that was awesome! Her cat decided to finally settle on my lap right after I said we should say prayer and head out. 😥 It's like he was waiting 😆 Silly kitty.

We also visited Sister Ashby which was cool! She's very sweet. She got to talk to her missionary daughter while we were there!

For dinner we went to the Lonsdale's! That was good! They had really good soup and homemade biscuits which I actually really liked for once!!! I was happy about that! 

We had a lesson with Gabriel which was interesting. It was held at the library in the last 20 min of the library being open. It was kinda crazy haha! Casey, a member who was a convert a couple years back came to the lesson, and was more of a distraction to the Spirit than anything tbh [to be honest]... he doesn't like Sisters, because they can't come over and hang out like the Elders did, so he... in any case, it was a crazy lesson.

Then we had a little while of Facebook calls before we finally got to hop on the Monday Mission Miracles and get hyped for transfer news! Let me tell you, it was a CRAZY transfer!! Now we get to the good stuff:
  • Sister Orozco is going to Brookfield to be companions with Sister Hollingsworth!!!
  • Sister Pearson is going to Winnebago YSA with Sister Cluff and trio training!! (Again lol. 4th time trio training for her haha!)
  • ME!! I could NOT be more excited about my transfer assignment!! I have been praying for this since my second transfer on the mission, and it has finally happened!! I am solo training!! Just me and a cute trainee!!! No longer two trainers, JUST MEEEE!! I can't wait to meet her!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I am staying here in Marshfield, so I'll be here for like... 6 months by the end of it haha! 
My trainee and I will get to do fun Halloween and Thanksgiving stuff!!! 🥳🥳🥳 I CAN'T WAIT!!

In other news, my trainer, Sister McGary is also training this transfer, so I am getting a younger sister!! I'll be excited to meet her, too!!

All in all, I am very excited!!

That's all, folks! Hope to hear from yous soon!! Have a good one!! ❤️❤️❤️

We can do this!
¡Sí se puede! 
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!

Love
Sister Lovell

Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7

Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/

Pictures:
1) Cute Sister Bauer!

2) The Smiths!!

3) District stickers I made

4) District silliness!

5) The district

6) The Beils

7) The Beazers

8) Me on a swing

8) Me on a swing x2

9) Comp silliness

9) Comp silliness x2


10) Comp silliness (video)

11) Sticker for the Bauers

12) The Bauers!!

13)The Curtis's ❤️

14) Ally Brunson

15) Coloring page bday present

16) The Lonsdales

Pday @ Culvers

Pday @ Culvers x2

No comments:

Post a Comment