Monday, November 14, 2022

Cinderella 👠

Gooooood morning, my good friends and family!!! This pday is going to be a mega busy and stressful one, there's a lot to do! So I'm writing this Sunday so as to prevent added stress to tomorrow's already busy schedule.

Let's get to it, eh?

Monday!
Last Monday was both a crazy busy and a very chill pday. It was crazy in the events we scheduled for ourselves, but there really wasn't all that much going on.

Sister Olsen did a full face of makeup on me, which was a tad bit interesting lol. Let's just say, it looked amazing, but I was rather scared of myself 😆🤣.

We also had time to watch “The Prince of Egypt” which was a lot of fun! I've now seen it a few times, so I definitely enjoyed that.

The rest of the schedule was cleaning and finding things that needed to get done, and doing them. Also messaging several friends. It's quite enjoyable! You should try it sometime. ;) (...referring to messaging ME, that is lol)

Tuesday!
We had DC! Definitely a different vibe from last transfer, not quite sure how I feel about it, but we shall proceed.

La Taqaria is as good as ever. ;)

We had a lesson with Christel which is always fun! We've finished teaching her the discussions, so we're reading the Book of Mormon with her now, and trying to help her kinda get a grasp on the whole thing. :)

We had dinner at the Hunter’s!! That was awesome! We hadn't been able to get over there yet, and we were really excited about it! We had a great time with them.

Wednesday!
This was my mom's birthday!!! So that in and of itself made it a good day because I got to call her!!! It was awesome.

We had a lesson with Christel, as well as with our friend Cody. Both good lessons! Very in depth with Cody though, but it was something I think he needed to talk about. :)

We also went to mutual. We didn't stay for the whole time tho, so we used the computers for a bit instead. Did some research, and I applied for college lol.

Thursday!
We had coordination again, and it was awesome! We had a really good time with them, and we were able to talk about what we needed to! Great time!!! :D

We had another lesson with Christel, and did some weekly planning.

We had dinner with the Beazers this evening!! It was totally awesome! They had steak, and fish, and some sides. But BOY was I glad for the steak. It was delicious.

We also had a really good lesson with them as well. :)

Friday!
We went over and had an awesome time with Sister Caldwell. I love her, she's amazing!! She gave us really good brownies, and we gave her some homemade (by Sister Olsen) banana bread! We love her.

We also had dinner with the Englebretsons, and for the first time since I've been around, we ate inside!! It was absolutely freezing outside, so it made sense haha. We had a really great time with them.

Saturday!
Pretty much all of our lessons cancelled on us again, except for Sister Larson, so we just called several members again. 

We also made chicken pillows this day for dinner, and that was amazing as usual. It took all of lunch tho, so I watched "On The Lord's Errand" which is a movie about President Monson while I prepared the food. :D

We also got to drop off a copy of the large-print Book of Mormon to Dean while he was in town.

Sunday!
We had ward council which was eventful as always. 

Church was really good!! :D We had 3 friends at church this week! Christel, Warren, and Solomon!!! It was a good week. :)

The fact the Solomon came to church is a straight miracle. It's a long story, but needless to say, it was awesome to have him there.

We had a lesson with Solomon as well. Which as awesome! He's getting more and more elect, and the funniest part, is he doesn't even realize it yet. XD

Monday!
Our plans for the day are to deep clean the entire house, and to be entirely ready for the week. Sorry if I'm a little slower to respond this pday because of it. ;).

I love you all!! Have a great week!!!

We can do this!
¡Sí se puede! 
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!

Love
Sister Lovell

Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7

Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/

Pictures:
I promise I'll upload them soon amigos; I'm sorry for taking so long. 🤟🏻❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment