Hello folks! As we speak my face is acting as a canvas, so I'm going to make this short haha.
Monday!
Halloween!! It was pretty fun! I'd been looking forward to it all year, so I enjoyed it :D. It wasn't as exciting as I had hyped it up to be, but we still had a good time. :)
We went to the Lonsdales for dinner, and it was really chill. The Beazer's kids were there and they crack me up. It was hilarious. XD
Tuesday!
This day was weird because most of our district was still here for one last day, but Γldste was already gone, so we were all just a little sad. It was good to say goodbye though!
Wednesday!
Also a weird day because we didn't have anything going on for transfers, but the district mostly did, and so we were just chillin'. We had a lesson with Christel which is always fun!! :)
Thursday!
We had coordination which was actually really amazing. We had a really good time there this week.
We had a dinner that night, but the momma is mega pregnant and was feeling sick and not up to visitors, so we happily cancelled. We're not gunna hold that one against them at all. π
We also had a mission-wide meeting with Elder Wong, who is either in our area presidency, or is the area president. Can't remember. It was really cool, but he scares me. π³ I was quite intimidated. He's coming to our Zone conferences this transfer, and let's just say, we're going to be in ship-shape. I do NOT want to get on his bad side.
Friday!
We had another lesson with Christel this day which was awesome because we completed teaching her all of the principles!! Woohoooo! Her baptism is scheduled for a week from today, so we're gunna work with her to get her ready!!! π₯³
We also had the Amish dinner this day which was so so fun. We actually saw Talisa there which was awesome!!! She came over to us to say hi which was great! We thought because she was there with her parents that she'd ignore us, but nope!!! :D
It was also pretty fun because the Englebretsons are always a party. They have a lot of friends haha, we got to talk to a lot of people.
Saturday!
Okay, this day was insane. We had a goal this week to have 14 SPFs (member lessons), and at that point we only had 6. We initially had 4 planned for the day, but all but once cancelled.
The one that didn't was Sister Calli, which was so fun as usual!! We ate at The Blue Heron again, and had a good time together. I definitely enjoyed it.
The rest of the day was spent calling folks to have SPFs with.
Really cool experience there actually, we figured, well... we could do the cookie thing like I did with the last comps! Why not huh? So we drove to Walmart to pick up the stuff we needed, and both just felt like that wasn't what needed to happen right then.
So we felt inspired to call a couple people, who BOTH answered their phones. We got 2 in the car there which was insane.
We then went inside and grabbed some flour for cookie plans later. We called someone else while we were in the car on the way home, (not SPF, just referral) and then booked it back because our dinner brought food even though they weren't having us over. (The Freemans are amazing that way.)
We shared a scripture with THEM TOO, and then came inside.
We got 5 whole SPFs in one day, after 3 had cancelled on us. We were going nuts.
Sunday!
This day was pretty good! A lot chaotic though!!
In short:
- we got 4 whole SPFs which gave us FIFTEEN!! One OVER our goal!! π₯³π₯³π₯³
- we had an awesome testimony meeting
- we had FOUR of our friends come to church!!! Our goal was two!!!! π€―
- we had an overall crazy busy day, but it was great!!
- Gabriel went to choir without us!!
- had a bomb lesson with Solomon
THE BEST PART, THO!!
Drumroll please!!!! π₯ πͺ π₯ πͺ π₯ πͺ π₯
π I GOT TO WATCH SAM FROM PLATTEVILLE GET BAPTIZED!!!!! π
Man, I miss that place.
The whole thing was incredible. His gf who is serving a mission as well got to give the talk on baptism via zoom, and THAT was SO so cool to see. The whole thing just made me cry. I got to see several of the families from the branch in the background, and let me just tell you, the nostalgia was real.
I am SO so proud of him!! Sam is incredible, and it didn't surprise me a BIT to find out he was getting baptized, only that it was so soon! He really is incredible.
Sister Hollingsworth was able to watch, and so were the LaMarcas!!! It was super nostalgic.
Anyways, it was a good day.
Today!
Today has been a pretty chill pday, Sister Olsen did my makeup if you hadn't guessed from the opener, and it's pretty fancy if I do say so myself. I'll add some pics of course.
That's all, folks!! Have a great day and an amazing week!! I'd love to hear from ya, so shoot me an email to say hi!! :D
PS, if you didn't catch it:
The Feast: the Amish dinner, as well as the dinner at the Griffin's on Sunday
The Font: Sam's baptism!!!
The Flood: the nostalgia was real this week.
That's all. ππ❤️
We can do this!
¡SΓ se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
¡SΓ se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment