This song is one of my favorites! It's about Mary, the mother of Jesus, and about her willingness to accept the mission the Lord had asked of her to perform!
Mary is such an example of Christlike love! She showed Him that love, and she cared for Him throughout His life! He who is the perfect example of love! How amazing is it that He had such an incredible mother to bring Him into this world.
In this Christmas season, I can't help but to remember her, and to remember Him. That humble stable that sheltered an unforgettable moment for both of them, and for us as well.
As I listen to this song so often, I am reminded of the mission my Father in Heaven has given me! And I want to do what I can, and pray for the strength to do even more. I know that the joy in store for all of us who follow the Lord's commands, truly is great!!
How will you follow and remember Him this season?
Outtake clip showing how nervous Hannah was to be recording the performance:
No comments:
Post a Comment