To President's home ward we goooooo...
So... if you haven't guessed, transfers were this week. I have exactly zero time to write an email, so imma write down the basics.
Monday
Just a regular old pday, kinda crazy; we didn't have any particular plans except for a lesson with Gabriel that went well.
Tuesday!
Christmas Zone Conference!! The amount of details I could write about this would fill pages, but unfortunately I do not have time. It will suffice me to say, that we talked a lot about the temple with the reasoning of, "we can't take yous to to temple, so we'll bring the temple to you!" It was amazing.
We also had a Christmas themed second half with a bunch of musical numbers and a darling surprise from our parents at home. It had letters written from our family and some friends in it, and it was very very cute to see everyone read theirs.
We went on exchanges afterwards; I went to Wausau with Sister Jesperson for her last exchange before she goes home, and Sister Olsen stayed in Marshfield with Sister Hlebasko. It was a great exchange.
Wednesday!
Wednesday was nuts. We were still on exchanges in the morning but we switched back at Wasabi's which is a sushi place. Sister Englebretson took us there; she invited the Wausau Sisters, but they had to go.
Let's just say.... Sister Lovell and Sushi don't go together. I'll stick with my teriyaki chicken Bento boxes, thanks.
Sister Englebretson gave us both Wisconsin hoodies for Christmas too, and thEY'RE AMAZING!! I love it; it's so soft. She's amazing.
We had dinner with the Gabors that night, and that was amazing as well. Lasagna, baby!!! Their two daughters are THE CUTEST, and imma miss em so much. The oldest girl always comes up to us in church and invites us over. 😆 It's funny cause she used to be scared of us. But now we're just gunna disappear. 😥
It's all good, though. We had a great last one with them.
Thursday!
We had ward coordination with Brother and Sister Beil, and that went well!! We also did weekly planning. We only had one lesson out of our several planned, so that's always sad, but that's alright. It was a good one lesson.
Friday!!
Friday was the ward Christmas party!! It was so fun, but also so stressful because we had two friends there, and Solomon was hardcore checking out [stressing from anxiety], and Gabriel just seemed unfazed and entirely uninterested. I had no clue how to solve it, but luckily [Stake] President Lonsdale came and sat at our table and got everyone laughing.
We also did a musical number with the Freemans ["Angels We Have Heard on High"], and I was the lone alto part. [Sis. Lonsdale accompanied on the piano.] Very interesting as we only practiced twice lol.
Saturday!!
Saturday we had a ton of lessons [scheduled], but ALL of them fell through, so that was sad. We did still have Sister Larson, and the Freemans, but other than that? Nada. It was an interesting day for sure, haha.
Sunday!
We had ward council in the which we found out they requested to get Spanish missionaries over hither in Marshfield, and in response both Sister Olsen and I jumped in surprise; we've been wanting that too!
Church was good. Solomon was the only one that came. The talks were AMAZING. [Lessons we can learn from how Ancient Middle Eastern shepherds worked.] Again, time, so ask me later.
And what we've all been waiting for!!!!!!!
Transfer News!!:
I got transfered to the Lake Michigan ward!! It's in Milwaukee, dunno where exactly, my Dad could probably be a sneaker and find it tho. 😆
Sister Olsen got transfered to Madison YSA, the place Sis McGary went when we split, so that's mega hype for her! She's pretty excited. 😁
Speaking of Sister McGary.... now that we just doubled outta Marshfield, guess who's coming here???
You GUESSED it!! Sister McGary!! Bonus points?? She's gunna be training. I got my eyes on a cute Sister Ulrich for her. (I looked at the newsletter and am guessing haha)
But yep!! So also, my new compadre is Sister Goetz, (pronounced "gets") who so happens to be my one and only granddaughter!! She was trained for about a half transfer by Sister Stewart. I'm pretty hyped.
I also won't be in training for the SECOND transfer of my mission, so that's absolutely hype as well.
I think the coolest part about my new area is that I will be serving in President and Sister Hansen's "home" ward. The mission home is in the ward boundaries, so they attend that ward most often. I'm pretty stinkin excited.
Lol Sister Olsen and I said last night, that could either be a really good thing, or a bad thing. 😆 Either they want me close so I can help, or.... they wanna keep an eye on me. 👀🤣
But yep, there you have it! Transfer news at its finest.
Today is gunna be mega hectic cause we're both packing and doing laundry & such, so wish us luck! Have the best week!!!
We can do this!
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
Photos:
![]() |
| 1) #LightTheWorld2022 |
![]() |
| 2) Cutest Sister Jesperson!! |
![]() |
| 3) Sushi 🍣🍱🥟 |
![]() |
| 3) Sushi 🍣🍱🥟 x2 |
![]() |
| 4) Sister Jesperson ❤️ ft icecream |
![]() |
| 5) The Beils |
![]() |
| 6) An epic sign at the Beazer's 🌮 |
![]() |
| 7) Comp craziness and a Christmas tree |
![]() |
| 8) Matching hoodies!! |
![]() |
| 9) Our crazy district |
![]() |
| 10) Cute Sister Larson ❤️ |
![]() |
| 11) The Freemans |
![]() |
| 12) The Curtis's |
![]() |
| 13) Transfer call ft. Chicago Temple President and Matron |














No comments:
Post a Comment