Hello everyone! I am once again running low on time, so we're gunna try to go fast.
Monday!
District pday!! This was so fun!! We started with lunch at Denny's which was actually pretty good! I haven't been there since I was 7 and thought that the butter on top was ice cream.....
ANYWAYS!! I did not get pancakes, but instead fries and Mac n' cheese. Can't go wrong there. Also these really good hush puppy things. Tried to share with the district, but for some reason they're all on a "lose weight" moment rn [right now], so Elder Davis and I ate the majority of them. (The STLs [Sister Training Leaders] each had one.) I was kinda disappointed that not everyone had one ngl [not gonna lie], but so it is.
After that we went bowling! This was so fun and rather chaotic! I did not win. But I did not lose either. I just took solace in knowing that if it was Mario Kart I woulda beat em all out. (As you can tell, I'm very confident in my Mario Kart abilities.)
Then we went to Smart Cow for frozen yogurt which was quite good! I got put on their fb [Facebook] for my pretty froyo 😂. That was cool!
Then we went to the church and played Skull King.
WE then booked it to our member meal while the rest the district kept playing. Member meals at 5p on pdays are rough, but we still HUGELY appreciate the members all the same. It was an excellent dinner as well.
Tuesday
We had DC [District Council]! This went well! It was at 9am, but even still! So good! The STLs had a lesson right after (hence 9am) so we did lunch without em at Cousin Subs. That was GOOD!!
Only other exciting thing that day was that we had dinner with President and Sister Hansen again!!! This was SO FUN!!! It was very good, and they're literally the kindest souls; I love them so much.
We got to tour their house again, and we took another picture! :D
Wednesday!!
Contacted a million people, had a lesson with Adriene, Tristzette, and Flora! We also had dinner with the Gabors!! That was fun!!
Also had ward coord over Zoom because miles.
Thursday!
We had ✨️WEEKLY PLANNING✨️, called Deb, and visited Adriene and Sis Brooks!!
The Beckers provided us a pizza because Sis Becker was sick, so they couldn't have us over. Good pizza!!
We also drove to exchange point that night because we were going on exchanges!!
We got back and realized the STLs forgot to switch their SIM card, so we had 2, and they had 0. 🤦🏼♀️ We figured we could deal with that in the morning. Luckily the STLs had a wifi Hotspot at their apartment so we could communicate w/ them.
Friday!
We left the apartment at 8:30a so we could drive BACK to the stake center to switch SIMs. No matter how annoying it was for us later (aka NOW), to deal with a lack of miles because of this, we did see some miracles.
Firstly, when Sister Stringham and I walked out of our apartment, we met up with this guy outside his garage named Tim!! You guessed it, we're now teaching him!! We would NOT have run into him otherwise. This was nothing short of a miracle.
On the way home from switching the SIM, Sis Stringham and I decided (more of I convinced her lol) to get some JAMBA JUICE!! 😍 I was SO EXCITED!! My bestie Ashtyn sent me a gift card for Jamba for my bday, and I was hyped to use it. I very quickly, and unfortunately learned, that I couldn't open it on my phone...
(I bought my drink and fixed that problem for next time at the library later that day)
But! We got our BOMB.COM Jamba Juice, and we started talking to the... uh... worker/employee/waitress?? Idk.... the lady making the smoothies!! Her name is Samantha, and we gave her a Book of Mormon, and she said she would be interested in learning more!! She was a YSA find, but I didn't mind. ;) I got Jamba; I was happy as could be!!!
Don't wanna talk about anything else; it was my last exchange; it was good! We walked to the library, and I got blisters which was fun...
Sis Stringham was stressed about walking because she thought we were wasting time, but we didn't have the miles to drive, and she didn't wanna take the time to fix the bikes, so it was a stressful walk.... I tried to not let it bug me, but that's okay. I just miss Platteville where we could go on walks and take it easy. 😅
We had a member meal with the Colletts! They're so precious but very very quiet, so we were again in and out again within like 45 minutes. Dinner, seconds, and message/game included.
Anywho, we saw hecka miracles on this exchange!! It was crazy!!! Found 3 folks!! I don't have time to go into anymore detail tho.
We switched back that night, and I was very happy to see Sis Sutherland! :D I very much enjoyed my time with Sis Stringham, but Sis Sutherland and I vibe better lol.
Saturday!
The only notable thing I have is that we went to Panera for lunch with Sister Hoenigman and her daughter Cass. They are hilarious, and even tho Cass is only what... 11? 9? Idk, they're like best friends. Sassy best friends. It was so fun!! The other half of their family was busy that afternoon, but we had a blast with them!!! They also took us to Aldi and Walmart because they wanted to go, and they brought us along! Bonus points! We didn't have to go today and use miles! It was the BEST girl's afternoon out ever.
We did also call Brennan whom I used to teach with my cutie trio in Platteville, and he wanted to continue learning more! We invited him to attend church [in Platteville], and he said he would!!
Sunday!
Church was good -- Stephen came! (Also Brennan in Platteville!!) Also, Deb, Karina, and Adriene!
Church was good, it was testimony meeting, so I went up and bore my testimony cause it's my last opportunity 😳.
Relief Society was GREAT! I got to sit by Sis Hansen, who was sitting by a brand new Sister in the ward, who was SO SWEET! They're decently newlywed, so it was so fun to talk to her afterwards!!
We also attended mission prep which only had 3 youth in it this week. 😳 (spring break 😂) That was AMAZING!!!
We had dinner with Sis Wagner! What a cutie!! Reminds me of Sis Crider in Platteville! Mighta said that last time idk 🤣.
After that we had a pass off [lesson] with Platteville [missionaries] for Brennan!! Went so well!!
We also had mission prayer and miracles!! So good!!!!!
Today!
Mega chill, just chatted up folks which is why I'm late again.... couldn't go anywhere cause miles....
Anywho, I hope y'all had a good week!! Hope to hear back from a few of yous!! I'll see some of you in T-17 days. 🫡🥹😭
We can do this!
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
Photos will be uploaded with captions later. ✌🏻😘
No comments:
Post a Comment