Hello and good morning folks! We're off to another grand week, so here we go!
Monday!
My last pday with Sister Dye!!! It was overall crazy. She sent some packages home; we got subway; we decided to forego shopping altogether; and just packed. At least she did; I just talked to my friends without being particularly stressed because I'd already sent out my email! We'll see if I manage that same thing this week..... 😂😅
That was about it!!
Tuesday!
OHHHHHHHH boy. This day was crazy. Absolutely insane; we barely managed to hold onto our marbles. Such is the life of a missionary when baptism day comes around!!
We had district council that morning! Pretty good I guess; we didn't have the most to show for the week, but we did have our miracle Deb, and that was a huge blessing.
After the district council itself, we went to lunch at Wendy's (sans hecka busy APs who had to zoom on outta DC). It was a good lunch too. I didn't get my food for... a long time actually; it was weird. I was first to order and last to get mine... But that's okay because I got it eventually, and it was good. 😋
After that we went home and just called everyone we could think of to invite them to the baptism, and confirmed with everyone participating that they could still come.
We had a lesson with Sister Brooks too, which was mildly stressful, because we knew we had to hurry on outta there and go fill up the font, and she's a talker lol. Luckily, the Spirit kept me calm; otherwise I think I woulda lost my mind.
After that we sped off to the apartment to grab some cleaning clothes, and then to the church building and got to work cleaning the font.
Time for the spark notes version, aka the "I totally read the homework" section.
- we scrubbed the font; we got it all clean; it was epic
- we went to turn on the hot water!
- the hot water was broken.
- we panicked, called the Hmong Elders in from their car to come help, called the ward mission leader, boiled water, panicked, printed programs, panicked, prayed, FaceTime the WML, figured out the problem, still kinda panicked, and finally changed back into pros[elyting clothing]
- had the baptism successfully!! An excellent one to be sure!! It went so well!
- did a musical number that went great!
- she got the Holy Ghost!
- dispersed
- recorded a musical number with the Hmong Elders and had Hannah from the ward film us
- got home and went to bed.
Wednesday!
- TRANSFERS
- Holy heck, this was crazy as usual
- got up at a normal time cause we were in Milwaukee
- packed and went to Kopps [fast food & custard] with Sis Dye before dropping her off
- went to transfer point and vibed so we could see Sis McGary and everyone else in the transfer van
- mildly panicked just cause everyone was being loud and not listening, and I had been put in charge of making sure everyone quieted down, and I'M NOT AN AUTHORITY NO ONE LISTENS TO ME and OH BOY.
- finally got everyone into the back room (mostly)
- found Sis McGary and took a generations picture with her
- took Sis McGary and Sutherland to Kopps (I didn't get anything)
- drove back to transfer point
- visited the seminary/institute president lady idk; Sis Sutherland knew her and knew about her secret room downstairs; it was so cool
- finally packed up and headed to our area
- drove for the last time in Wisco 😭
- went to a bomb member meal with the Chausows
- Sis Sutherland unpacked
- We had ward coordination which was bomb as usual.
Thursday
- did a scripture study with Deb
- did a roleplay with the cutie Brookfield sisters
- called a million people, most of whom did not answer
- ✨️ WEEKLY PLANNED!! ✨️
- went to Sis Brooks'
- called Hannah (friend/investigator); she was busy
- went to the library
- had dinner with the Chausows!
- Played Tapped 4 again!!
- enjoyed our drive home in the BLIZZARD
- called Pierre and said a prayer with him cause we were driving
- the end
Friday
- we had lunch with Sis Eberhardt which was SO FUN!! Also really good! She had this chicken and rice stuff that had mushrooms in it, and I ATE THE MUSHROOMS, GUYS. I REPEAT, I ATE. THE. MUSHROOMS. I just had to chop em up real small lol. Like stroganoff 😂
- she aLSO showed us where the Sisters used to stay when they lived with her! It was crazy to imagine what it must have been like! I wish that I coulda done that, but it's all in the Lord's timing to be sure.
- we called Deb
- we visited the Houdeks and introduced Sis Sutherland!
- went to Panda with the Adcocks and had a good time with them!
- Also talked to a random guy before they got there, tried to share the gospel, but he got his order and he left. 😥
- went home and FOUND TRISTZETTE!!! WOOOOOT!!!
Saturday
- had a missionwide meeting about personal profiles
- called Deb for a scripture study
- had a call with Tristzette WHERE SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO BE BAPTIZED
- had a call with Hannah (investigator)
- had an SPF [short powerful frequent member lesson] with the Hunzekers
- travelled home for dinner
- sped off to Brookfield for the adult session of stake conference
- Had the EPICKEST STAKE CONFERENCE EVER
- talked to folks
- left
- cried because Jamba Juice was closed because it was past 9p
- Went home and sulked
Sunday
- traveled back to the Brookfield building for the general session of stake conference
- had a Spirit filled time
- Definitely didn't cry cause I miss the temple
- talked to my favorite homie Jackie!!
- Got a pic with her and a separate one with half the zone
- talked to Hannah (youth from ward) who is THE BEST
- called folks and knocked doors
- went to a party for dinner with the Davis', Gabors, and Passeys. Hung out at the youth table, had a BLAST.
- traveled home
- had mission prayer
Today!
- shopped
- talked to folks
- called the fam
- went to the post office
- got dominos
- Talked to folks
- called the fam
- talked to folks
- avoided this email
- talked to folks
- had a member meal with the Stays who are cute
- came home and FOUND NANCY AGAIN WHICH IS SUCH A HUGE MIRACLE HOLY MOLY
- Finished this email
- sent it
- called the fam
That is all the time I have today, Brethren, adieu.
We can do this!
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
Love
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment