When I was 9 or 10 I rEALLY wanted to serve my mission in Russia. So badly that I started learning Russian on Duolingo! I didn't last very long, but I got a good couple months in! Mind you, I don't remember any of it, but that's besides the point. XD
So with that in mind, this week's email is going to be a voice-audio narrated entirely in my best Russian accent. Enjoy!! XD
...it's too long to fit in the email, but I have it on drive!
We can do this!
¡Sí se puede!
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!
(And just for this week:)
мы можем сделать это
Love,
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
Sister Lovell
Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7
Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/
| 1) Chaotic District Call (CDC 2.0) XD |
| 2) Sister McGary and her burnt Quiche |
| 3) CDC vibes and inspiration for card |
| 4) Happy bday Sister Hoki! |
| 5) Sister McGary and her cow picture from the Hermanas' apartment |
| 6) Sister Hoki's bday card |
| 7) Zone card |
| 8) Zone card #2 but idk what's happening |
PS: I am SO SORRY!! I didn't know I talked this much XD! Also, I don't think that was Russian... XD idk what it was, but it was chaos.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
•°•°•° Readers notes if y'all don't have half an hour to spend listening to your local idiot rambling in a fake Russian accent XD °•°•°•
Monday!
Already written last week but that food was bomb
Tuesday!
District council!!
Set goals and stuff
Went out to eat at Noodles and Co
Why don't we call people like "Brother Brigham" or "Brother Joseph" anymore? ("Sister Emma? Or Sister Smith??" Idk XD)
Wednesday!
Sister Hoki's Birthday!!!
Sister Williamson/Hermana Stark exchanges
Gyros (So essentially, we went out to eat 3 days in a row this week. I can hear my wallet crying. XD)
Service at Siebers ft. small child almost dying on the stairs
Mutual, 9 square
Zone devo at the Hermanas
B-day celebration!! B-day granola and B-day card!!!
Thursday!
Went to church to upload [Facebook] live, only barely managed XD
Totally bomb lesson with friend
Tracting miracle!! New friend!! (Also attempted another friend's son)
ZL call, very entertaining
Live event!! Totally bomb!
Trapped at church by so called "quadmates" XD lol only kidding (Mostly)
Had lesson while there
Friday!
FFF pres was at the airport
Called the Bad Axe Michigan Elders with referral
Attempted tracting at 317 (BoM drop!!)
Blessings/half zone council
Saturday!
Brunch with member fam (bomb!)
Spent almost entire day outside
Talked to landlord
"Stoooooop!!"
BoM drop
Tracting Miracle #2! BoM dROPPPPP!!
Frozen toes
Member lesson
Sunday!
Church
Attempted referral visit (totally sketch)
Drank ALL my meals that day
Mission prayer
Chaotic District Call (ft. Giggly sisters)
Monday plans!
District pday! (Bowling!)
Sister breakfast (ft. Jealous Elders, cancelled)
Duplicating Zone card for everyone
Fav TV show?? =D (unlikely.... still haven't watched last two minutes of that episode from two weeks ago) XD
KK I'M DONE NOW LOVE Y'ALL BYEEEEE
No comments:
Post a Comment