Monday, January 23, 2023

Okay, wHO Hit the Fastplay?? ⏩️

God morgon mina vΓ€nner!!! This week was wild! Definitely a lot of ups and downs, but we'll get to that. :)


Monday!
We had district pday, which is why my email last week was not particularly detailed. That was definitely super fun!! We played golf and scum with facecards, and ate breakfast burritos that Elder Wilks made us!! We're going to miss him a lot, that's for sure. Gunna miss everyone who got transferred... but we'll get to that. (probably)

After District pday, (in the which I was the reigning champion of scum, hence my last email. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) we had to BOOK IT home, because we had a member meal! We also had a lesson in our pday clothes on the way home over the phone in the car. That was pretty wild, but we managed, and it was a pretty okay lesson!! We talked about the 10 commandments, pretty chill stuff. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

We had dinner at the Gabor's which was pretty fun!! It was just Sister Gabor and two of her kids tho because her husband was out of the country with some of their older kids enjoying some shenanigans of their own haha.

That night was pretty chill, just got home, made some calls, and then called home! 

Tuesday!!
We had District Council starting at 9:00am this time!! I say starting rather loosely, as most everyone was late.... pretty normal lol. We couldn't go in until there were two companionships of either Sisters or Elders, so we had to wait outside for the Sisters to hop off a call with one of their mega elect friends haha. Not too bad, as Wisconsin is surprisingly not wintery. At least, not the Milwaukee area. :/

After DC we took ourselves to Chick-Fil-A because the district never goes there, and we finished DC at like 10:30a, so no one else wanted to go for lunch yet. πŸ˜† 

The rest of the day was pretty chill, right up until ~4:00p! At that point we went to exchange with the STLs [Sister Training Leaders]!! I went to the YSA [Young Single Adult] area with Sister Zander, and we had a BLAST!!!!! We found someone who actually lives in Green Bay and knows someone I used to teach with Sister McGary!!! It was awesome!!

The rest of the exchange went excellently! I'm running out of time yet again, so time for speed run write the second week in a row. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Wednesday
We exchanged back the next day and booked it to a member meal!! The Stocktons!! They're the most darling, and I love them! Their two little boys adore missionaries, and probably anyone who gives them attention tbf [to be frank], and they are SO fun!!!

The only other thing that happened that day was that we had correlation at Brother Jensen's house. Good times 

Thursday
We had a roleplay with Brookefield
We did weekly planning
We had a lesson with Adriene

.... ya KNOW WHAT, THIS IS PATHETIC! WE'RE DOIN' A HIGHS AND LOWS

Highs!
I got to meet our friend Nancy in person for the first time, and she is on date [for baptism]!
Our friend Anita has 3 daughters, and they're all on date!! We had a great lesson stressing the importance of church on Saturday!
We went on exchanges, and I got to go to YSA.
We found about transfers!

Lows :(
Anita and her kiddos didn't come to church even though we got them a ride. 😭
Nancy didn't come to church.
The person found on exchanges that got put on date has ghosted us, but more on that later....
Transfers... yikes

So transfers: Sis. Goetz is leaving me for Gresham, which is exceedingly hype! But she's leaving me after only one transfer which is NOT hype

And the part I said I'd come back to... we had a pass off lesson arranged with Elder Shipley and Elder Kammerman, and we were IN their area already, waiting for this guy to show up, and he BLOCKED us; we didn't get to have the pass off lesson, and we didn't even get to see the Elders while we were there. πŸ₯Ί

Sis Dye is my new comp! She's got 6 week shafted and imma kill her lol. It's gunna be a party. ✌🏻

PS, the fastplay is cause I only have two transfers left, and I still feel like I only JUST got here!!! I get my "My Plan" in two weeks, which basically helps you to plan out your post mission. It apparently sucks. Depending on who you ask. I'm both nervous and excited. πŸ˜…πŸ˜€

(Also [fastplay] cause this email is short ^^^)

That's all the time we have for today!! Remember, God made you special, and He loves you very much!!!!

Goodbye!!!

We can do this!
¡SΓ­ se puede! 
Peb Yeej Ua Tau!

Love
Sister Lovell

Link to the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hH8UuZNVov71FYot7

Link to the blog:
https://sisterhannahlovellwisconsin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment